EduExpertsOnline will provide you with the rational reason for any collected information at the time it is asked.
If you contact us directly using the forms, links, or other contact information provided on our site, we may receive information about you such as your name, and email address. We may also receive the contents of the message you may send us.
We use the collected information to:
- Operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you (visitors) use our website
- Develop new services, and features
- Inform you about our new services, updates and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails for services
- Find and prevent fraud
EduExpertsOnline follows a standard protocol and procedure of using log files related to website visitors. The information collected by these files includes browser type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, referring/exit pages, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the number of clicks, and the date and time stamp. The purpose of this collected information is for tracking visitor’s movement on the website, gathering demographic information. analyzing trends, and administering the site.
EduExpertsOnline uses ‘cookies’ with your permission. Cookies help us in understanding and store visitors’ preferences, and to provide us with details of the pages that the visitor accessed or visited. on our website. The information lets us optimize your experience by customizing our content based on visitors’ activity and preferences.
EduExpertsOnline gives access to third-party ad servers or ad networks that may use technologies such as cookies, or Web Beacons used in third party’s links and advertisements that appear on EduExpertsOnline. These new generation technologies are used to quantify and measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
Note: EduExpertsOnline has no access, control, or say over these cookies used by advertisers.
Children’s information protection is our top most priority. We encourage guardians and parents to monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
EduExpertsOnline does not intentionally or knowingly collects any Personal Information from children under the age of 14. If you think that your child has accessed and provided personal data on our website, we strongly advise you to contact us immediately and we will promptly remove such data from our databases
At EduExpertsOnline, our Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable. Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
This Refund Policy covers EduExpertsOnline action and approach towards refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EduExpertsOnline . does not own or control or of persons that EduExpertsOnline does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which EduExpertsOnline website link.
When you file a complaint to EduExpertsOnline , we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in extreme circumstances when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, a refund may apply*
- Development/Post-sales operations have not yet started
- The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
- You have not violated our payment terms
- You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for a refund trial
- Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- You have presented all the proofs and pieces of evidence surfacing your refund claim
- The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
- Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
- Refund query is processed, analyzed, and checked for veracity
- Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
- Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be
- Sign a proof agreement
- Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course
- The refund may take 7-10 business days to process after the refund agreement is signed
- You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.
EduExpertsOnline may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates. For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at info@EduExpertsOnline.com.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, without any claims or liability to pay finance charges or interest on the amount. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include but are not limited to inaccuracies or errors in Solutions or pricing information, technical or technological problems, or problems identified in relation to credit/debit fraud. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled by the Company after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be refunded to that credit/debit card account.
You agree and acknowledge that unless stated otherwise you are not entitled to cancel any orders made by you on this Website. In the event you subscribe to any Solutions, the same may be canceled by you one month prior to the provision of the Solutions, in such a case you will be refunded the entire amount after deducting any bank charges that may have been applicable. Further during a period between one month and 14 days from when the Solutions are to be provided, if there is a cancellation request received, we may at our discretion refund 50% of the amount, after deducting any bank charges that may have been applicable, to you. A period of 14 days before the Solutions are provided no request for cancelation will not be entertained by the Company.